Close collaboration between our consultants is key in creating tight construction documents for bidding. Using the College of Business as an example, you can see we work directly with our consultants by linking their working models into ours. The shared model is then used for creating construction documents. This working process allows us to study conflicts before construction occurs, and we reduce chances for complicated on site adjustments leading to change orders by catching the little rascals during the design. Go team!
The Jabs Hall Design Team:
- Comma-Q Architecture
- Hennebery Eddy Architects
- Big Sky Acoustics
- Sprinkler Technology Design Inc.
- Working Together
- There’s no ‘I’ in team.
- MSU College of Business, site!
- Building Business
- CoB Site: Cruzado the Decider
- ARCHIVE FOR 'MSU' CATEGORY »
- BYEP is Growing Strong
- Pinpointing Educational Challenges
- We Love Monforton School
- Studio-wide Studio Study
- Home! Sweet Home!
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Process' CATEGORY »