Windows of the World
I recently had the privilege of visiting two window factories in Europe: the Unilux factory in Germany and the Brombal factory in Italy. Unilux makes high quality, thermally efficient tilit-turn windows and a beautiful curtain wall system with wood interior Brombal is a thermally broken steel, CorTen, or Bronze window product – hand made and beautifully finished with very narrow profiles.
Many thanks to Tom Simkins, Dave Behan and our European hosts for a great trip!
video shot entirely with a GoPro Hero HD and an iPhone
- Presenting, CQ Media
- Willson Auditorium Bidding
- You Want Candy With That?
- Decade #3
- Pinpointing Educational Challenges
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Events' CATEGORY »
- Daredevil Architecture
- Wonders Close to Home
- Beauty everywhere you look
- Dams and Birds
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles – The MTQBatical
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Inspiration' CATEGORY »