We Love Monforton School
A looming wave of rapid growth, along with a 49% surge in students over the past three years, has triggered the Monforton School District into action by initiating the next step of their carefully considered master plan.
The project has the following components:
– 3 new classrooms and support spaces
– Relocation of existing Food Services to new Cafeteria/Community Room
– The existing Food Service space is converted back into a classroom
– Safety of the school is improved by adding a fire access lane at the west end of the building
Voters are now being asked to support a $2,900,000 bond request.
For more information visit http://www.monfortonschool.org/board
We love Monforton School, and don’t forget to vote!
- We Love Monforton School
- Monforton for the Masses
- Monforton Under Construction
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Monforton' CATEGORY »
- Slow Down & Sketch
- Learning to go at a Horse’s Pace
- The Empire Builder Endurance Test
- Reflections on Shelter
- If you can’t Stand the Heat, get out of the Kitchen
- ARCHIVE FOR 'News' CATEGORY »