The new Saddle Peak Elementary in Belgrade continues to grow like the children it will eventually house. General Contractor Martel Construction recently installed windows and skylights just in time to foil Mother Nature.
Winter temperatures now exist on the outside of the building, creating a construction environment full of comfortable (and happy) tradespeople. Interior electrical and plumbing rough-in continues, insulation and sheetrock are not very far behind.
Exterior masonry is well underway and will continue through the Winter season.
Saddle Peak Elementary is scheduled to open for classes in the Fall of 2013.
- Saddle Peak Countdown
- Scaling Saddle Peak
- Saddle Up!
- Windows of Opportunity
- Design for Belgrade Elementary
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Belgrade' CATEGORY »
- Slow Down & Sketch
- Learning to go at a Horse’s Pace
- The Empire Builder Endurance Test
- Reflections on Shelter
- If you can’t Stand the Heat, get out of the Kitchen
- ARCHIVE FOR 'News' CATEGORY »