The East Willson School is back in the community spotlight. Comma-Q Architecture recently assisted Bozeman School District No. 7 with a planning study that suggests several options and related costs. A report from the Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
- Slow Down & Sketch
- Learning to go at a Horse’s Pace
- The Empire Builder Endurance Test
- Reflections on Shelter
- If you can’t Stand the Heat, get out of the Kitchen
- ARCHIVE FOR 'News' CATEGORY »
- The Shallow End
- Story Mill Park
- Pretty, Pretty, Pretty
- Have a Nice Trip!
- Repeating History
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Press' CATEGORY »