Peas That Please
Almost 100 years ago, the Bozeman Canning Company opened for business. At its peak, an average day saw 13,000 cases of canned veggies leave the loading dock.
In 2015, Comma-Q Architecture and Minarik Architecture are proud to play an important role in transforming the historic Bozeman Pea Cannery into The Cannery District, a vibrant part of Bozeman’s Northeast Neighborhood. Veggies are being replaced by high-tech businesses, restaurants and other uses as the area transforms into a neighborhood hub.
The project is being developed by Cannery District Partners and Langlas & Associates is the General Contractor.
We’re happy to breath new life into the original Bozeman Canning Co. motto: Peas that Please.
- Slow Down & Sketch
- Learning to go at a Horse’s Pace
- The Empire Builder Endurance Test
- Reflections on Shelter
- If you can’t Stand the Heat, get out of the Kitchen
- ARCHIVE FOR 'News' CATEGORY »
- Peas That Please
- The Willson Residences, Revealed
- Re-thinking: meeting
- Kids, Kids, Kids
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Projects' CATEGORY »