Have a Nice Trip!
Consistency is king! An interesting example of what happens when it’s not:
International Building Code: 1009.3.2 Dimensional Uniformity. Stair treads and risers shall be of uniform size and shape. The tolerance between the largest and smallest riser height or between the largest and smallest tread depth shall not exceed 0.375 inch (9.5mm) in any flight of stairs . . .
- Slow Down & Sketch
- Learning to go at a Horse’s Pace
- The Empire Builder Endurance Test
- Reflections on Shelter
- If you can’t Stand the Heat, get out of the Kitchen
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Inspiration' CATEGORY »
- The Shallow End
- Story Mill Park
- Pretty, Pretty, Pretty
- Have a Nice Trip!
- Repeating History
- ARCHIVE FOR 'Press' CATEGORY »