MSU College of Business
Construction of the Jake Jabs College of Business and Entrepreneurship will begin in June of 2013. The General Contractor/Construction Manager is Dick Anderson Construction of Bozeman. BIDDING DOCUMENTS are available for download by clicking HERE. Additional project information is also available by downloading the Invitation To Bid
Welcome to the Comma-Q multimedia center for the design of the new College of Business at Montana State University. Check here for updates on the progress and process. We also have a list of the planning news, as does the MSU CoB.
We at Comma-Q Architecture, Inc. are proud to be the principal architects for this inspiring project. We’re equally proud to be partnering with Hennebery Eddy Architects, Portland, Oregon.
MSU CoB Design Development November 2012
In early November of 2012, after very public and inclusive Programming, Site Selection and Schematic Design phases, the design team presented final Design Development materials to the Building and Executive Oversight Committees. Site Plans, Floor Plans, Interior and Exterior Renderings and a beautiful model (pictured above) were presented to enthusiastic and unanimous approval by both Committees. The Project now moves into the Construction Document Phase with Bidding scheduled for Spring 2013 and Construction slated to begin early Summer 2013.
CoB faculty and students, and to members of the community: We heartily welcome your input.
On May 24, 2012, the College of Business team came together with interested campus stakeholders and talked sustainability - concepts, products, attitudes, LEED scorecards and much more are summarized here
MSU CoB Final Three Sites, March 2012
MSU CoB Tours, February 2012
MSU CoB Faculty Retreat, January 2012
MSU CoB, October 2011
Jake Jabs, CEO of Denver-based American Furniture Warehouse, author, and MSU Class of 1952, donates $25 million to the MSU-Bozeman College of Business. It is the largest private gift made in the history of Montana higher education.
MSU News Items:
- College of Business News Â» Montana State Alumnus to Give $25 Million to MSU College of Business
- College of Business — About Jake Jabs
- MSU News Service – Photo Feature: Jake Jabs visits MSU
- College of Business — Center for Entrepreneurship
The mission of the Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship for the New West is to help Montana businesses flourish by connecting them to Montana State University students and resources. The Center incorporates hands-on experiential education by pairing students with start-up or growth technology companies and serves as a connection to businesses and organizations throughout Montana.
MSU President Waded Cruzado makes the gift announcement. Jake Jabs speaks to the CoB faculty and students:
Comma-Q Projects for Montana State University
- MSU: Accessibility Survey, Part II Jan 2009 – Bozeman MT — PROJECT-TYPE: Institutional
- MSU: Office of Civil Rights Jan 2009 – Bozeman MT — PROJECT-TYPE: Edu: University
- MSU: Accessibility Survey Jul 2008 – Bozeman MT — PROJECT-TYPE: Institutional
- MSU: AJM Johnson Hall, Major Maintenance, Finish Upgrades Aug 2007 – Bozeman MT — PROJECT-TYPE: Edu: University
16 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a Reply
- May 23, 2013MSU - Jabs Hall - Pre-bid Conference
- May 29, 2013Bozeman City Hall - masonry repair project - walkthrough
- May 30, 2013MSU - Jabs Hall - Bid Date 1 of 2
- June 6, 2013MSU - Jabs Hall - Bid Date 2 of 2
Types of Projects
- Churches (2)
- Commercial (18)
- Considerations (19)
- Education (20)
- Institutional (7)
- Pre-Design (6)
- Residential (22)